Sunday, May 10, 2009

BoojiBoo

I recently came across another Fantastic Etsian who makes lovely little aprons! I wanted to introduce her shop here cuz I know all of my customers will just fall in love with her products! I give you ...Boojiboo

"Boojiboo is a Mother and Daughter team of three. I am a stay at home Mom and both my daughters are helpers. Though we are considered 'apron people' now, we weren't ten years ago! I first started selling handmade raggedy ann dolls by myself. My eldest daughter started helping and we added Purses and totes to our products. My youngest daughter joined in on the fun and then we began making the aprons you see today! We've been doing craft shows for about ten years and only started selling on etsy two and a half years ago. We are so glad we did!"

Here are the aprons that I bought. They came shipped very quickly and wrapped and sealed a in a large plastic bag. The material is top of the line and the details and cleans lines are just perfect! I kept one for myself and gave the other to my daughter. I have always had a fascination with aprons and am so delighted to have found her!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Boojiboo also makes full sized aprons
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Plus sized
Photobucket

and even smaller sizes that are perfect for the craft fairs to hold your business card or even bartending!
Photobucket

Or for the little cooks in your life
Photobucket
and even for Boys!!
Photobucket

You can also find links to her other fabulous etsy shops where she makes bibs and bags!I have found myself loving everything this company produces and know you will too!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Boojiboo is a great and talented seller and it has been a pleasure to order from her and feature her here on my blog! I hope you stop by her shop and purchase one for yourself or the cook in your life! You will be so happy that you did!
www.Boojiboo.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome aprons!! Love the green one. I remember my grandma wearing aprons, but I've just never got into that habit.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin